NorthWest Kansas Area Agency on Aging
510 W 29th St., PO Box 610 Hays, KS 67601 | call/text: 785-628-8204 | 800-432-7422
fax: 785-628-6096 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Helping Seniors Remain Independent in the 18 Counties of Northwest Kansas
BEWARE OF FRAUD!
Home Health Care
Medical Identity Theft
Treat your Medicare number like a credit card number...
* Never give it to a stranger in person, over the phone, via e-mail or on-line.
* Medicare doesn't call or visit to sell you anything
* Always review your Medicare Summary Notice (MSN) and Part D Explanation of Benefits (EOB) for mistakes
* Call your provider if you have questions or concerns
* To report suspected Medicare fraud in Kansas call - 1-800-860-5260
This is the only logo they will be using...
Nursing Home Care
Outpatient Mental Health Care
Common Fraud Schemes Include:
The fraudulent practice of sending emails purporting to be from reputable companies in order to induce individuals to reveal personal information, such as passwords and credit card numbers.
"an email that is likely a phishing scam"
Durable Medical Equipment
Genetic Testing .